Build a blockchain TO-DO App using Wharf
In this video tutorial developers can follow along with a ~30 minute video to create a blockchain-based TO-DO App using Wharf on the Jungle Testnet. The focus of this material is building a web client for a pre-existing smart contract already deployed on the network.
The tutorial video is broken up into chapters based on which part of the application is being built. Use the in-video navigation to jump to a specific chapter.
- Boilerplate setup with Svelte (Code)
- Testnet Account Setup
- Add the Session Kit to allow users to log in (Code)
- Reactivity with Svelte stores (Code)
- Adding the Contract Kit and generating code based on the contract (Code)
- Performing a smart contract action to create a task (Code)
- Reading tasks from the smart contract table (Code)
- Allowing the user to delete tasks or mark them as complete (Code)
- Bonus: Using return values in smart contracts (Code)
- More information and where to get help
Listed below is the complete source code for the application available on GitHub.
For in-depth documentation and guides around Wharf and smart contract development.
Engage with other developers
Have questions or want to engage with other developers working with Wharf or Antelope blockchains?